Product Usually Ships Out Within 1-3 Business Days
Product Style: Round Tapered Universal Air Filter
Base Outside Diameter: 5.875 in (149 mm)
Flange Inside Diameter: 4.5 in (114 mm)
Flange Length: 0.625 in (16 mm)
Flange Type: Centered
Height: 6 in (152 mm)
Top Outside Diameter: 4.5 in (114 mm)
Top Style: Carbon Fiber
Top Material/Finish: None
Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.11 oz (33 ml)
Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
Product Box Length: 6.38 in (162 mm)
Product Box Width: 6.38 in (162 mm)
Product Box Height: 11 in (279 mm)
PRODUCT ID# 57674
List Price: $131.70 You save: $37.53 (28.50%)
100% money back on anything that goes on back order
Customer Review (0)
K&N Composite Top Universal Air Filters - With advanced composite technology, carbon fiber provides the ultimate in strength with minimal weight. Carbon fiber provides 1/3 less weight than a conventional filter top. Smooth, glass like appearance provides the ultimate in finish, fit, and function only available from K&N.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please don't forget to share your product review
Most merchandise usually ships out from our facility or directly from our vendors in 2-3 business days.
Please allow another 5-7 business days (est.)for products to be delivered after its shipped. For all special orders or made to order items, shipping time are not guaranteed. Please call us for an estimated delivery time.
We ship with Fedex, UPS or USPS for all products with smaller dimension such as headlights, tail lights, headers, exhausts, etc. . All oversized item will be handled by LTL carrier such as bumpers, carbon fiber hoods, fiberglass hoods, large trunks. Etc.
Shipping insurance: All shipping and handling included delivery or signature confirmation and additional insurance to protect your items in case of damage during shipping.
Shipping to all Po box, US military addresses at overseas locations (APO/FPO): VIA USPS Only (No Over-Size Items).
- Quick and easy checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View order status and history
Checkout as Guest
If you don't want create an account just input
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.