DC Sports header systems are precision-bent on our CNC mandrel benders using data acquired from our non-contact digitizing scanner. Our flanges are CNC machined, we machine-grind the flange mating surface to ensure a leak-free seal and use a robotic welder to attach the flange to the header pipes. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures superior quality and a perfect fit with every header system we make.
DC Sports Ceramic headers are mild steel with a proprietary temperature and corrosion-resistant ceramic coating. Once our mild-steel systems are completed in manufacturing, they are subjected to a thermal degrease and a preliminary sandblast to prepare the header’s surface for coating adhesion. Every ceramic-coated system is hand-painted to ensure an even application of coating. After verifying the proper thickness of the coating, the header is cured for proper bonding of the ceramic coating and then fine-blasted for a high-luster finish.
- -Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance
- -50 state legal or pending legality
- -Available in mild steel with ceramic coating
- -CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
- -Equal length primary piping ensures optimum tuning for more power across rpm range
- -Unique merge collector design ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- -Comprehensive installation instructions, all necessary hardware and decals included
4 into 1 Header (4-1)
DC Sports 4-into-1 header systems are dyno tested to outperform all comparable header systems on the market. Extensive research and development goes into each system to ensure the best performance for your vehicle. CAD-rendered, race-inspired 4-into-1 design emphasizes top-end power for road racing applications.
Shipping Time: All Products will be shipped out from our facility within 5-7 business days unless back-ordered. All products are inspected before shipping and guarenteed brand new.
top quality header, took only a few days to receive. Will definitely buy from you guys again.