- Provides increased contrast and color depth allowing drivers to see objects with less eyestrain and fatigue.
- Illuminate reflective paint in road markers and signs, enabling drivers to navigate routes easier.
- Durable, reliable and require significantly less maintenance for the life of the vehicle.
- Can operate for approximately 2500 hours in an automotive application compared to 1000 hours for halogen headlights.
- Are much less sensitive to shock and vibration than halogen headlamps, since they do not have the coil filaments used in halogen bulbs.
- Use approximately 25 percent less power than halogen headlights.
i use to think it was retarded when people would drive around with there HID headlights on all of the time.... now i do it too LOLOL
i can see!! these things are intense
Headlights flickered.. had to buy relay harness.. other than that they work great.
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I\'m very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
WOW.. people high beam me all the time because they think I got the brights on.. haha.. super bright!
Amazing deal.. darn good product. SIGNIFICANTLY brighter. Only hiccup was a bad ballast which was replaced - replacement left the same day I called in.
It only took a few days for the lights to arrive, a few minutes to install, and a split second to turn night into day. Very pleased.