Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
Built for performance and show, the HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. HPS Short Ram Air Intake has been tested on a rear-wheel dynamometer and shown increase in horsepower and torque. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS Short Ram Air Intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system.
The HPS shortram air intake systems are available in an assortment of powder coated colors and polished aluminum to match your engine bay styling. They come with an K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
HPS Shortram Air Intake Systems Features:
- Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
- Proven by dyno to provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for optimal air flow
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Heat Shield is included for maximum cooling effect
- Bolt-on easy installation
Dyno Proven Performance Gains: +7.7 Whp, +9.6 Ft/lbs
Color: Powder Coated Blue
CARB Exempt: No
System Type: Shortram air intake system
Vehicle Application: Scion 07-10 tC