Product Usually Ships Out Within 1-3 Business Days
PRODUCT ID# 170145
List Price: $543.95 You save: $66.65 (12.25%)
100% money back on anything that goes on back order
Customer Review (0)
Perrin 04-06 WRX STi Side Feed High Flow Fuel Rails Kit Part Number: PSP-ENG-211 Application: 04-06 Subaru Impreza WRX STi / 04-05 Forester (Includes FXT) / 05-06 Legacy (Includes LGT) The PERRIN Performance fuel rails represent a true advancement in boxer engine fuel delivery. The PERRIN Performance fuel rail kit is not just a replacement part. We have completely redesigned and redirected the fuel from the supply lines to the injectors, thus solving all fuel distribution problems insuring even fuel distribution to both banks of cylinders in the boxer engine. As clients continue to expand the HP in their vehicles this need for even fuel delivery is more critical. Failure to address this concern and your expensive motor will quickly require some major attention. Our newest variant of this rail system is both easier to install and safer than ever before. To further prove our distinction as the industry leader in Fuel rail technology for Subaru applications, we now include genuine Goodyear DOT approved fuel lines and PERRIN Pyroshield.This fire retardant sleeve is placed over the fuel hose to protect the fuel lines from being subjected to extreme underhood heat created by high horsepower turbocharged monsters. This lowers the fuel temps, thus improving horsepower and increasing longevity. Available in both black and silver with aluminum PERRIN logo plates to suit any engine bay. Available in Black or Silver. Please specify you choice in your payment! How a Fuel System Works The fuel system consists of 6 main parts. Fuel tank, pump, Fuel lines, Fuel Rails/distribution blocks, injectors, and pressure regulator. All these parts work together to keep the fuel injectors supplied with fuel and at a steady pressure. All of which are important to making a fuel system function properly. The fuel tank holds the fuel, the fuel pump picks up and delivers fuel to the fuel lines. The lines transfer fuel from the pump to the fuel rails, and pump keeps continuous pressure behind the fuel injectors. The regulator controls pressure by bleeding off pressure/fuel to another fuel line dumping back into the tank, where the cycle starts all over again. The most important part of this system are the fuel injectors. Ultimately these are what are delivering the fuel. But all the systems in front of them have to function properly in order for fuel to be delivered accurately. In order for the fuel injectors to work, they need fuel behind them and this fuel needs to be under a given pressure. As the injector opens up the pressure and fuel behind the injector allows for the fuel to be sprayed out in a fine mist. When the injector fires, fuel pressure drops slightly as the fuel pump tries to keep up. This pressure drop carries across the entire fuel system and affects all the other injectors. Because the OEM rails are not designed to deliver fuel equally to each injector, this pressure drop doesn’t affect all injectors the same. Some will have less pressure than others, and in turn not deliver equal amounts of fuel to the cylinders. The effect is not all cylinders run at the same Air Fuel Ratio (AFR), which effects the ultimate power to be had. Imagine this happening at high RPM, and high load where injectors are firing lots of fuel and firing very quickly. Bad things can happen. The 2 factors that play into this unequal fuel delivery are the fuel lines being very small, and that the rails are not routed to deliver fuel equally to each injector. The cure is installing PERRIN High Flow fuel rails.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please don't forget to share your product review
Most merchandise usually ships out from our facility or directly from our vendors in 2-3 business days.
Please allow another 5-7 business days (est.)for products to be delivered after its shipped. For all special orders or made to order items, shipping time are not guaranteed. Please call us for an estimated delivery time.
We ship with Fedex, UPS or USPS for all products with smaller dimension such as headlights, tail lights, headers, exhausts, etc. . All oversized item will be handled by LTL carrier such as bumpers, carbon fiber hoods, fiberglass hoods, large trunks. Etc.
Shipping insurance: All shipping and handling included delivery or signature confirmation and additional insurance to protect your items in case of damage during shipping.
Shipping to all Po box, US military addresses at overseas locations (APO/FPO): VIA USPS Only (No Over-Size Items).
- Quick and easy checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View order status and history
Checkout as Guest
If you don't want create an account just input
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.