100% money back on anything that goes on back order
Customer Review (0)
Agency Power EVO VIII IX 8 9 Lightweight Crank Pulley FREE SHIPPING! High Quality and Performance from AP! Part Number: AP-CT9A-130 Application: EVO VIII & IX Agency Power has just released their brand new EVO VIII and IX 4G63 Light Weight crank pulley. The pulley is a direct bolt on using the factory belt. The AP pulley weights about 1.1lb compared to the stock pulley weighing in at 4lbs. The weight savings in rotational mass equates to serious performance increases. Don't worry about the stories you have read on crankwalk or unbalancing the motor. The factory harmonic balancer reduces engine noise and vibration in the cabin and deleting this will NOT destroy your motor. The pulley is completely safe as a bolt on giving you between 3-6 horsepower and increased throttle response. Tested and used on many high horsepower EVO 8's and 9's!
Your feedback is very important to us. Please don't forget to share your product review
Most merchandise usually ships out from our facility or directly from our vendors in 2-3 business days.
Please allow another 5-7 business days (est.)for products to be delivered after its shipped. For all special orders or made to order items, shipping time are not guaranteed. Please call us for an estimated delivery time.
We ship with Fedex, UPS or USPS for all products with smaller dimension such as headlights, tail lights, headers, exhausts, etc. . All oversized item will be handled by LTL carrier such as bumpers, carbon fiber hoods, fiberglass hoods, large trunks. Etc.
Shipping insurance: All shipping and handling included delivery or signature confirmation and additional insurance to protect your items in case of damage during shipping.
Shipping to all Po box, US military addresses at overseas locations (APO/FPO): VIA USPS Only (No Over-Size Items).
- Quick and easy checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View order status and history
Checkout as Guest
If you don't want create an account just input
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.