100% money back on anything that goes on back order
Customer Review (0)
Part Number: R1741Application: 1994-2001 Acura Integra LS / RS / GSSpec: 53MM 2RW Aluminum Core 2-1/16" Thickness * R and V Series Core - R-Series (53mm) and V-Series (36mm) cores provide a greater coverage for various types of engine tuning. The thickness of Core is noted by a "R" (R-series) or "V" (V-series) at the beginning of the product number. * Nocolok Brazing - Tubes, Fins, Headers, and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok Furnace, bonding all components into an indestructible radiator. * OE Specification Mounting - Fan mounts are situated to OE specifications allowing for both stock and performance fans to be used. * Hand-crafted Heliarc Soldering - Each radiator is TIG-welded by hand with Heliarc soldering. Heliarc soldering is the highest in industry standard for welding aluminum connections. * Tube and Fin Alignment - Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in pristine tube and fin alignment, fresh from the factory. * Koyo Mirror Finish - All Aluminum surfaces are buffed before boxing to a confident mirror finish. * N-Flo Construction (Double-Pass) - Strategically placed partitions make for a "N" or "U" shaped flow through the radiator. This allows for improved cooling efficiency compared to normal all-aluminum racing models. (N-Flo models are denoted by a "N" at the end of the product number) * Koyorad All-Aluminum racing radiators are made for manual transmission applications only. Automatic transmission models will require an external transmission cooler. * Due to the oversized construction of All-Aluminum Racing Radiators, certain applications may fit tighter when used in different modification settings. * Koyorad Racing Radiators are designed to meet OEM-Specific settings. * Koyorad Racing Radiators are all-core radiators. * 20%-30% more efficient cooling over stock radiators.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please don't forget to share your product review
Most merchandise usually ships out from our facility or directly from our vendors in 2-3 business days.
Please allow another 5-7 business days (est.)for products to be delivered after its shipped. For all special orders or made to order items, shipping time are not guaranteed. Please call us for an estimated delivery time.
We ship with Fedex, UPS or USPS for all products with smaller dimension such as headlights, tail lights, headers, exhausts, etc. . All oversized item will be handled by LTL carrier such as bumpers, carbon fiber hoods, fiberglass hoods, large trunks. Etc.
Shipping insurance: All shipping and handling included delivery or signature confirmation and additional insurance to protect your items in case of damage during shipping.
Shipping to all Po box, US military addresses at overseas locations (APO/FPO): VIA USPS Only (No Over-Size Items).
- Quick and easy checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View order status and history
Checkout as Guest
If you don't want create an account just input
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.