1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette Duraflex ZR Edition Side SkirtsWe guarantee you the best prices on all Duraflex products- We will beat any competitor's prices!100% hand laid fiberglass with uniform thicknessDuraflex bumpers are unpainted - Black gel-coatedProfessional installation is strongly recommended
1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette Duraflex AC Edition Side SkirtsMaterial: FiberglassIt fits 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Chevrolet Corvette ALLWe guarantee you the best prices on all Duraflex products- We will beat any competitor's prices!100% hand laid fiberglass with uniform thicknessDuraflex bumpers are unpainted - Black gel-coatedProfessional installation is ...
2010-2011 Chevy Camaro OE Side Skirts
- Grade A carbon fiber
- Gloss finish
- Tight carbon weave & edges are rounded not cut
- UV clear coated to protect from sunlight
- all mounting points are reinforced
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
The quality of the kit is decent, however, it is not as flexible as it advertised. Thanks ILB
Marcus S. - (Staunton, VA)
Super nice fender add on, great quality pieces
Joe W. - (Fremont, CA)
Great kit! Very good prices
Tim T. - (.Raleigh, NC)
top quality header, took only a few days to receive. Will definitely buy from you guys again.
Jon W. - (Centennial, CO)
I have received my Civic led headlights after 5 days of purchase. Ilovebodykits is doing a good job on getting my stuff quickly and I have already been ordering from them since 2010. The headlight quality is good and easy to install.
AL Z. - (Norwood, CO)
Got the duraflex hood for my Corvette, I like it. Good seller
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.