Made with high grade handlaid FRP and resinInstallation instruction is not includedThis product is not painted Professional installation is requiredAll aftermarket fiberglass products are required to be pre-fitted prior paint process.
2005-2007 Dodge Magnum Duraflex Quantum Rear Add OnsWe guarantee you the best prices on all Duraflex products- We will beat any competitor's prices!100% hand laid fiberglass with uniform thicknessDuraflex bumpers are unpainted - Black gel-coatedProfessional installation is strongly recommended
2005-2008 Dodge Magnum Duraflex VIP Rear Lip SpoilerWe guarantee you the best prices on all Duraflex products- We will beat any competitor's prices!100% hand laid fiberglass with uniform thicknessDuraflex bumpers are unpainted - Black gel-coatedProfessional installation is strongly recommended
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
Great hood for my AP1. the hood is not lighter than stock but I got it for the carbon look & it fits pretty darn good.
Joey C. - (San Francisco, CA)
fast delivery & good price.
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
r7yami - (McKinney, TX)
The seats look great and got here sooner than expected. They look nearly identical to the Recaro seats, but not quite the same quality. You get what you pay for. Very pleased with the transaction.
John O. - (Orlando, Florida)
The exhaust sound really good. Installation is straight forward. Thanks
Josh A. - (Hayward, CA)
great coilover suspension for the price i paid. car rides better than my old tokico set up.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.