If you want to improve the look of your car, you can’t do it by just wishing for it. 1989 Honda Accord Body parts is a method of altering the appearance of your car so that it matches more of what you had in mind for a car, and less of what it looked like originally. The exterior of your car is what most other people will notice about your ride, as they often can’t see past tinted windows into your car. So if you want to be judged positively by how your car looks, improvise some body styling upgrades that would work on your vehicle.
Typically, the body of a car is altered in terms of color and design, while shape is sometimes affected as well. 1989 Honda Accord Body parts can be used to achieve any number of looks, from streamlined and fast to cool and classic. If you do decide to pursue body styling, be sure that your car is a perfect fit for the type of styling you want to do. A station wagon that looks like something your grandfather drove in the 1950s probably won’t look as good after body styling as something newer and hipper that’s more common on the streets today.
Wes S. - (Houston, TX)
This Mugen knock off made my civic look so much better. I am glad to find you guys on Google.
Robert M. - (Aurora, CO)
This bodykit is awesome. It is worth every dime that i ve spent. Fitment & quality is good.
Chance Sitandon - (Kent,washington)
This straight pipe is very nice. I bought 1 myself for me 85 Corolla and it sounds really nice also. I don't use the silencer as much but besides that everythings nice. I'm 15 right now and I'm trying to get somewhere with my 85 Corolla that me dad loaned to me. They straight pipe I bought just killed it. Its really awesome!
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Mike. H - (Brooklyn, NY)
This E36 headlights is truly amazing! my car looks 10 years younger ! lol Thanks ilb for the fast delivery
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.