Full body kits inluded 1 front bumper, 1 rear bumper and 1 pair of sideskirts Professional Installation RequiredAll Aftermarket body kits require proper prep work before paintAll AIT Racing Body Kits come with fitment guaranteed. If you do not like your product, we will take your return as long as ...
NRG Innovations has developed the Next Generation in anti-theft security for vehicles with aftermarket quick release systems. A perfect compliment to its Quick Release Systems, these units are meant to quickly and easily disable the use if the steering hub by not allowing the placement of a steering wheels into ...
You can now customize your car with the carbon look!! You can wrap your hood, fender, interior pieces, spoiler, trunk, door parts, and much more with this awesome 60" x 59" 3D carbon fiber vinyl sheet.
Textured, three dimensional (3D) material that replicates the look and feel of the real dry carbon ...
We offer 2003 Infiniti G35 Ground Effects at low prices and free shipping on selected 2003 Infiniti G35 Ground Effect items.
Roland S. - (Beaumont, TX)
Absolutely worth every penny with the purchase. I love the look of my car with this lip installed.
DeltaRomeo - (Bristol, CT)
It only took a few days for the lights to arrive, a few minutes to install, and a split second to turn night into day. Very pleased.
Erik L. - (Tulsa, OK)
I didn't give them 5 star cuz the shipping time took a bit long. The quality is 5 star
Jaime - (R)
The cayenne kit I got is absolutely high end quality product. The body shop said this is some good stuff! Thank you guys
Henry H. - (Tucson, AZ)
This Neuspeed exhaust for my Jetta is incredible! Now my car sound so good and it is not too loud.
e90_jay - (Phoenix, AZ)
There was a slight scratch in the clear coat that I had to buff out. All in all a nice piece. I dont think anyone else makes a carbon N54 engine cover. Item reached me in 2 days though, that was impressive.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.