Mercedes LED tail lights have become very popular. Not only does the car aftermarket product industry offer many tail light options that use light emitting diodes ( LEDs ) as the light source but also many car manufacturers now offer Mercedes LED tail lights as standard equipment on the stock car. The tail lights that used incandescent bulbs as the light source had been popular for decades, so what is it about LEDs that made it possible for them to carve a niche for themselves?
LEDs actually do have a lot going for them. It is only with the arrival of the LEDs that the many drawbacks of the incandescent bulbs began to be realized. For example the incandescent bulbs have a shorter life time compared to LEDs. They also consume more power than LEDs, since LEDs give out cold light there is less energy going waste as heat. And from a design and style perspective incandescent bulbs are a single point light source, whereas LEDs can form beautiful clusters of multiple light sources that give greater freedom to come up with dazzling new designs. And finally another great things about Mercedes LED tail lamp is that they are not expensive.
And you can be sure that the car components industry has exploited the advantages offered by LEDs to the hilt. You will find bright and beautiful tail lights that set the night ablaze with their performance. They also make your driving at night safer because your car gets noticed more easily. This is particularly useful when the visibility is poor say due to a fog or heavy rain and you depend on your tail lights to let the driver of the car following yours know where your car is.
Josh A. - (Hayward, CA)
great coilover suspension for the price i paid. car rides better than my old tokico set up.
Debra A. - (Ordway, CO)
gift for my husband and he loves it. I will definitely shop again. good customer support
SebastianB - (Orange, NJ)
Good stuff. Fast shipping!
Joshua B. - (Coon Rapids, MN)
fast shipping and good product. fitment is 8/10
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Francis M. - (Fairfax, CA)
I like the headlight I have trouble to do the wiring for the halo. The manufacturer should include the instruction with the purchase
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.