Honda LED tail lights have become very popular. Not only does the car aftermarket product industry offer many tail light options that use light emitting diodes ( LEDs ) as the light source but also many car manufacturers now offer Honda LED tail lights as standard equipment on the stock car. The tail lights that used incandescent bulbs as the light source had been popular for decades, so what is it about LEDs that made it possible for them to carve a niche for themselves?
LEDs actually do have a lot going for them. It is only with the arrival of the LEDs that the many drawbacks of the incandescent bulbs began to be realized. For example the incandescent bulbs have a shorter life time compared to LEDs. They also consume more power than LEDs, since LEDs give out cold light there is less energy going waste as heat. And from a design and style perspective incandescent bulbs are a single point light source, whereas LEDs can form beautiful clusters of multiple light sources that give greater freedom to come up with dazzling new designs. And finally another great things about Honda LED tail lamp is that they are not expensive.
And you can be sure that the car components industry has exploited the advantages offered by LEDs to the hilt. You will find bright and beautiful tail lights that set the night ablaze with their performance. They also make your driving at night safer because your car gets noticed more easily. This is particularly useful when the visibility is poor say due to a fog or heavy rain and you depend on your tail lights to let the driver of the car following yours know where your car is.
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
June W. - (Kenbridge, VA)
bumper came ready to install. professional installation is advised but it was very easy to do. had to drill my own license plates holes but other than that great shipping and easy going customer service. highly reccommended, will refer, and i will return to shop
Andrew C - (Seattle,washington)
Good look, is there any manufactures going on with it?
Cordaro Stewart - (Cleveland,ohio)
The fitment of these talights, I give it 8.5/10 they look great. And were easy to install. They are nice and bright and the chrome finish looks amazing on my mercedes.
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Irving V. - (San Diego,california)
I got 04-06 Mitsubishi Lancer Halo Projector Headlights Black w/ HID Combo and they are the best of the west. took a bit to shipped them but after a week and half i got them. all ready to install. thank you ill be purchasing more items. next thing the spoiler and more.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.