If finding a place to store all of your belongings at home isn’t problem enough, here comes your car with even less available space to squeeze things into. Whether you’re traveling across the country with everyone’s two weeks’ worth of luggage, moving a child into college, or simply hauling along someone’s stuff across town for him or her, finding extra car storage space is essential. And if you can’t fit everything you need inside the car, you’ll just have to think outside the box… or outside the car.
1978 Toyota 4Runner Roof racks enable drivers to load up plenty of extra luggage into an outside compartment that sits on the roof of the car. Properly secured, aftermarket 1978 Toyota 4Runner roof racks are safe to drive long distances with and they should stay sealed from the rain and other weather types. Roof racks are most commonly found on SUVs and other large vehicles, but many times they can be adapted for use on compact cars too, so if you really need that extra space, you should be able to find a roof rack you can work with.
John O. - (Orlando, Florida)
The exhaust sound really good. Installation is straight forward. Thanks
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
K Nguyen - (Wichita, KS)
i use to think it was retarded when people would drive around with there HID headlights on all of the time.... now i do it too LOLOL
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Nikki H. - (Issaquah, WA)
This is what I have been waiting for. good product with good price
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.