Notes: Mechanical To Electric Speed Sensor For Use With All Auto Meter Electronic Speedometers.
7/8" - 18Thd, Hall Effect Sender, 16 Pulse Per Rev. Includes Pass-Thru Drive For Cruise Control. Adapts Most Gm And Chrysler Transmissions With Speedometer Cable Output To Work With Auto Meter Electric Speedometers.
Notes: For Use With Full Sweep And Short Sweep Electric Gauges Only.
For Mounting Water Temperature Gauge Senders Or Probes In 5/8" Heater Hose. This Kit Is Ideal For Vehicles With Limited Access To Water Passage Ports On The Engine.
Notes: Perfect Battery Charger For Automotive Applications. Micro Controlled Charging At One Amp With 250-Milliamp-Maintain Mode To Keep Battery At A Perfect Charge. Led Warns Of Bad Cell Or Highly Sulfated Battery. Includes Ring Terminals And Battery Clips.
Notes: For Remote Location Of Pro-Comp, Ultimate, And Ultimate Ii Playback Tachometer 4 Button Keypads.
Ideal For Fully Caged Race Cars. Allows Keypad To Be Mounted Away From The Tachometer For Easy Use And Run Review Back In The Pits.
Notes: For Use With All Mechanical, Full Sweep And Short Sweep Electric Gauges.
For Mounting Water Temperature Gauge Senders Or Probes In 1 1/2" Radiator Hose. This Kit Is Ideal For Vehicles With Limited Access To Water Passage Ports On The Engine.
The quality of the kit is decent, however, it is not as flexible as it advertised. Thanks ILB
Steve J. - (Irvine, CA)
High quality OE replacement corner light. Way cheaper than the factory replacement from the dealership
Henry H. - (Tucson, AZ)
This Neuspeed exhaust for my Jetta is incredible! Now my car sound so good and it is not too loud.
Stephanie - (TN)
WOW.. people high beam me all the time because they think I got the brights on.. haha.. super bright!
George R. - (Gresham, OR)
My impala looks better than ever! the ride is not as bouncy as my other set of spring and the height is just perfect
Emily R. - (Watsonville, CA)
Very good customer service - The LED headlight went out after a week - Jon sent me the LED replacement bulb right away and I am happy with the service and product. The car look good with these headlights.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.