Notes: Can Be Used As A Rev-Limiter Or Rpm Switch. As A Rev-Limiter, It Guards Against Over-Revving By Allowing 100% Power Until Reaching The Pre-Set Rpm Level, Then Interrupts Ignition Power For A Fraction Of A Second To Prevent Over-Rev.
Type:BlackNotes: Direct Replacement For Exsisting Auto Meter Shift-Lites. Can Be Used With Dpss Controllers. Ultra-Fast Response, Vibration Resistant Amber 12 Led Light. Three Levels Of Brightness Adjustment For The Perfect Light Level Any Time Of Day!
Type:Amber Indicators & Black Tube Notes: Tube-Style Shift Light, With Innovative Aim Swivel Mount For Precise Viewing Angles. Features Single Programmable Digital Shift Point, Digital Rpm Display, Compatible With .5-6 Pulse Ignition Signals (4-12 Cyl Engines), And Single Color Shift Light.
Notes: Controller For Use With Quick Lite And Super Lite Shift Lights. Features 5 Programmable Shift Points Including Launch Lite, Progressive Shift, Playback, Digital Rpm Display, Compatible With .5-6 Pulse Ignition Signals (4-12 Cyl Engines).
This Product Features 90 Seconds Of Engine Rpm Playback Memory. Replay Using The Digital Display Or ...
Notes: Ideal For Mounting Sender On Bottle In Rear Of Car.
Extra Long Harness Features Snap-Together Connectors And Is A Direct Replacement For The 8' Harness Included With Standard Full Sweep Electric Nitrous Pressure Gauges.
Notes: Includes 3ft. of #4 braided stainless steel line, firewall pass through grommet, 1/8" NPT female right angle to -4AN male fitting, -4AN male to 1/8" NPT male fitting, -4AN male to 1/8" NPT female fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.Recommended for use with fuel pressure gauges. For ...
Notes: Includes 3ft. of #3 braided stainless steel line, firewall pass through grommet, 1/8" NPT female right angle to -3AN male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT female fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.Recommended for use with fuel pressure gauges. For ...
Speechless! I have installed the hood myself in 30 Min. I love the carbon weaves!
Kevin M. - (Holly Springs, NC)
hood looks good on my GT, got my hood after 6 days of ordering. satisfied customer
Marshall J - (Wildwood, MI)
first time buying product from this company, grille came fast & look good on my sentra. good seller
Krystel W. - (Bemidji, MN)
love the hood, looks great, took less than an hour to install.
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
llano - (Salt Lake City,utah)
Great exhuast! Sounds great! Got a little white smoke and a funny smell for the first day or so.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.