Notes: Controller For Use With Quick Lite And Super Lite Shift Lights. Features 5 Programmable Shift Points Including Launch Lite, Progressive Shift, Digital Rpm Display, Compatible With .5-6 Pulse Ignition Signals (4-12 Cyl Engines).
Notes: For Use With All Mechanical, Full Sweep And Short Sweep Electric Gauges.For Mounting Water Temperature Gauge Senders Or Probes In 1" Or 1 1/4" Radiator Hose. This Kit Is Ideal For Vehicles With Limited Access To Water Passage Ports On The Engine.
Notes: Can Be Used As A Rev-Limiter Or Rpm Switch. As A Rev-Limiter, It Guards Against Over-Revving By Allowing 100% Power Until Reaching The Pre-Set Rpm Level, Then Interrupts Ignition Power For A Fraction Of A Second To Prevent Over-Rev.
Includes By-Pass Delay To Prevent Activation Of Nitrous At Starting Line. ...
Notes: Mechanical To Electric Speed Sensor For Use With All Auto Meter Electronic Speedometers.
Ford Plug-In, Hall Effect Sender, 16 Pulse Per Rev. Includes Pass-Thru Drive For Cruise Control. Adapts Ford Transmissions With Plug-In Style Speedometer Cable Output To Work With Auto Meter Electric Speedometers.
Notes: For Use With Full Sweep And Short Sweep Electric Gauges Only.
For Mounting Water Temperature Gauge Senders Or Probes In 5/8" Heater Hose. This Kit Is Ideal For Vehicles With Limited Access To Water Passage Ports On The Engine.
body shop said this is one of the best wide body kit in the market. It fits good without much modifications.
Francis M. - (Fairfax, CA)
I like the headlight I have trouble to do the wiring for the halo. The manufacturer should include the instruction with the purchase
Matthew B. - (Austin, TX)
Best upgrade for my Sierra. I am very pleased with the quality and sound. I have received my part just in 4-5 days after I placed the order. Thanks Wes!
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
Shane49 - (Elko, NV)
THANK YOU GUYS!!!
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.