Notes: Mounts Under Spark Plug, Includes 6 Ft. Wire. Cannot Be Used With Short Sweep Electric Cylinder Head Temperature Gauges.
Only Operates With Discontinued 2-5/8", 0-600 Degree Pro-Comp Cylinder Head Temperature Gauges.
Size:Fits 5/16" O.D. Tubing.Notes: For Transmission Temperature Gauges
Use This Kit To Install Mechanical And Electric Transmission Temperature Gauges In The Hot Transmission Cooler Hardline. Perfect For Applications Where A Temperature Port Or Pan Installation Is Not Appropriate.
Notes: Ideal For Mounting Sender On Bottle In Rear Of Car.
Extra Long Harness Features Snap-Together Connectors And Is A Direct Replacement For The 8' Harness Included With Standard Full Sweep Electric Nitrous Pressure Gauges.
Notes: Can Be Used As A Rev-Limiter Or Rpm Switch. As A Rev-Limiter, It Guards Against Over-Revving By Allowing 100% Power Until Reaching The Pre-Set Rpm Level, Then Interrupts Ignition Power For A Fraction Of A Second To Prevent Over-Rev.
Notes: Mechanical To Electric Speed Sensor For Use With All Auto Meter Electronic Speedometers.
7/8" - 18Thd, Hall Effect Sender, 16 Pulse Per Rev. Includes Pass-Thru Drive For Cruise Control. Adapts Most Gm And Chrysler Transmissions With Speedometer Cable Output To Work With Auto Meter Electric Speedometers.
Notes: Perfect Battery Charger For Automotive Applications. Micro Controlled Charging At One Amp With 250-Milliamp-Maintain Mode To Keep Battery At A Perfect Charge. Led Warns Of Bad Cell Or Highly Sulfated Battery. Includes Ring Terminals And Battery Clips.
Headlights flickered.. had to buy relay harness.. other than that they work great.
jdm.vip.toy - (Seattle, WA)
Didnt pay attention to the listing.. thought it was authentic. Even though I received my RMA number I ended up deciding to keep the steering wheel. Its actually pretty nice and stronger than expected for a China steering wheel.
Carlos, E - (Salina, KS)
The fitment & quality isn't that great but it's acceptable overall. Good service people.
K Nguyen - (Wichita, KS)
i use to think it was retarded when people would drive around with there HID headlights on all of the time.... now i do it too LOLOL
Headake - (San Diego, CA)
Super fast shipping!!
Robie M. - (Corona,california)
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.