Notes: For Use With All Mechanical, Full Sweep And Short Sweep Electric Gauges.
For Mounting Water Temperature Gauge Senders Or Probes In 1 1/2" Radiator Hose. This Kit Is Ideal For Vehicles With Limited Access To Water Passage Ports On The Engine.
Notes: Includes 3ft. of #3 braided stainless steel line, firewall pass through grommet, 1/8" NPT female right angle to -3AN male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT male fitting, -3AN male to 1/8" NPT female fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.Recommended for use with fuel pressure gauges. For ...
Notes: For Use With Full Sweep And Short Sweep Electric Gauges Only.
For Mounting Water Temperature Gauge Senders Or Probes In 5/8" Heater Hose. This Kit Is Ideal For Vehicles With Limited Access To Water Passage Ports On The Engine.
Size:Type:Range:Notes: 1/8" NPT. Replacement For Full Sweep Electric Temperature Gauges.Will Not Work With Discontinued Full Sweep Electric Temperature Gauges That Include Black Box Interface Module. Owners Of This Product Should Use #2250 Instead.
Notes: Mechanical To Electric Speed Sensor For Use With All Auto Meter Electronic Speedometers.
7/8" - 18Thd, Hall Effect Sender, 16 Pulse Per Rev. Includes Pass-Thru Drive For Cruise Control. Adapts Most Gm And Chrysler Transmissions With Speedometer Cable Output To Work With Auto Meter Electric Speedometers.
The seats look great and got here sooner than expected. They look nearly identical to the Recaro seats, but not quite the same quality. You get what you pay for. Very pleased with the transaction.
Jersey W. - (Denver, CO)
i got this fast thanks
Seth W. - (Dallas, PA)
Easy to install. Highly recommended
Erik L. - (Tulsa, OK)
I didn't give them 5 star cuz the shipping time took a bit long. The quality is 5 star
Landy H. - (Smyrna, Georgia)
affordable and high quality item, this is what I have been waiting for
DeltaRomeo - (Bristol, CT)
It only took a few days for the lights to arrive, a few minutes to install, and a split second to turn night into day. Very pleased.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.