Honda S2000 Strut barDC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicles chassis
flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock
towers for added torsional stiffness. Our strut
bars vastly improve a cars road manners
and handling characteristics, work
with the factory suspension
components, and are
ideal for road
This high quality Honda S2000 Strut Tower Bar is Designed To Reduce Chassis Flex To Improve Steering Response & Stability. For Better Handling Performance. Added Stability For Hard Cornering. Made of Quality Light Weight Aluminum Designed To Reduce Chassis Flex To Improve Steering Response & Stability. For Better Handling Performance. ...
Honda S2000 Control arms are pivoting components attached to both the body frame of the car as well as the steering knuckle. The pivoting for the two ends occurs on a bushing on the wide end, and on a ball joint at the thinner end. Control arms are also commonly known as wishbones or A-frames.
Whether you’re repairing a Macpherson strut suspension or upgrading a double wishbone suspension, you’ll need one or two aftermarket control arms to complete the job. I Love Body Kits carries custom 2006 Honda S2000 control arms from many different automobile parts manufacturers, so find one or two wishbones that you need and solidify your car’s suspension system.
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Jeff L. - (Richmond, CA)
Nice product, only took me about 20 minutes to put it on my car.
Emily R. - (Watsonville, CA)
Very good customer service - The LED headlight went out after a week - Jon sent me the LED replacement bulb right away and I am happy with the service and product. The car look good with these headlights.
Grey Nebker - (Boise,idaho)
Was a little worried about getting this exhaust because of the amazing price, but was really surprised. Shipping was fast. less than a week. Install was easy, bolted right up, everything where it's supposed to be. Looks really good on my car and sounds great. Nice deep sound, not buzzy. Loud but not TOO loud. Noticed the power increase immediately. Really good exhaust for those of us on a tight budget.
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
Wayne W. - (Sparks, NV)
THANKS I LUV IT!
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.