Designed To Reduce Chassis Flex To Improve Steering Response & Stability. For Better Handling Performance. Added Stability For Hard Cornering. Made of Quality Light Weight Aluminum Designed To Reduce Chassis Flex To Improve Steering Response & Stability. For Better Handling Performance. Added Stability For Hard Cornering. ...
Skunk2 Racing Strut Tower Bars are made from ultra strong and lightweight AL6061 and offer the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any strut bar on the market. Each bar is highly polished and features anodized aluminum brackets and a Skunk2 nameplate. The performance of the Skunk2 Strut Tower Bar is further ...
Honda Civic Control arms are pivoting components attached to both the body frame of the car as well as the steering knuckle. The pivoting for the two ends occurs on a bushing on the wide end, and on a ball joint at the thinner end. Control arms are also commonly known as wishbones or A-frames.
Whether you’re repairing a Macpherson strut suspension or upgrading a double wishbone suspension, you’ll need one or two aftermarket control arms to complete the job. I Love Body Kits carries custom 1988 Honda Civic control arms from many different automobile parts manufacturers, so find one or two wishbones that you need and solidify your car’s suspension system.
Edgar J. - (San Diego, CA)
I bought my headlight and tail lights from Ilovebodykits 3 month ago, this is my second time purchase the product from them. Thanks for the hook up!
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
Albert W. - (Dallas, TX)
great cat back system with amazing sound
Mike. H - (Brooklyn, NY)
This E36 headlights is truly amazing! my car looks 10 years younger ! lol Thanks ilb for the fast delivery
Ilyes, C - (Roanoke, VA)
very good quality spoiler - body shop said it was easy to put on. I will order my body kit and hood soon! THX
Jeff L. - (Richmond, CA)
Nice product, only took me about 20 minutes to put it on my car.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.