If your factory Mazda B Series Pick Up seats are ripped or worn, you can consider installing a Mazda B Series Pick Up seat cover to cover up the imperfections and save your hard-earned money to fix them. You can choose the to get the cloth seat covers or PU leather seat covers with several colors to choose from. Most of the Mazda B Series Pick Up seat covers are not hard to install and some are made specifically to fit your vehicle. We have seats cover for cars, trucks and SUVs with affordable pricing. Do not overpaid on aftermarket Mazda B Series Pick Up seat covers, when you can get custom Mazda B Series Pick Up seat covers below market prices from us!.
Richard H. - (Las Vegas, NV)
this is exactly what ive been looking for. fast shipping
Jack D. - (Austin, TX)
my car sounds aggressive with this exhaust n i felt the acceleration is smoother n more power when the vtec kicks
Krystel W. - (Bemidji, MN)
love the hood, looks great, took less than an hour to install.
Erik L. - (Tulsa, OK)
I didn't give them 5 star cuz the shipping time took a bit long. The quality is 5 star
Christopher R. - (Mesa. AZ)
Seth W. - (Fort Wayne, IN)
BASIS COILOVER RIDES COMFORTABLELY ON MY CAR AND MY CAR LOOKS SOOO GOOD NOW. I AM SATISFIED WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I VE SPENT. THANKS ILB! YOU GUYS ROCK
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.