Available in anodized red, silver, blue, or titanium finishes
6061 Aluminum casing and mounting brackets with steel end-links
Adjustable damper rates and replacement bushings included
Mounting hardware included with specific applications
Do-it-yourself kit also available
High Performance Racing Magnetic Oil Drain Plug
Application: Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, Infiniti, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda
Attract small metal particles from motor oil. Helps to keep motor oil clean and prolongs the life of the engine. An easy and simple way to maintain vehicle condition.
Easy to install, simply remove your factory oil drain ...
You Are Buying One Brand New Universal Aluminum Coolant Overflow Fill Tank For Many Applications, WRX, Civic, 240SX, Eclipse Full Aluminum ConstructionSize: 5"(W)X 6"(H)Top Depth: 2.5"Bottom Depth: 3" Our New Products are developed in the US on our own race ...
Got the duraflex hood for my Corvette, I like it. Good seller
g.stewart - (Grand Rapids, MI)
Surprisingly good quality for the price. Adheres nicely and hasn't shown any signs of fading. Shipping time was just over a week. Thank you guys.
Luis P. - (Boston, MA)
Speechless! I have installed the hood myself in 30 Min. I love the carbon weaves!
Krystel W. - (Bemidji, MN)
love the hood, looks great, took less than an hour to install.
Nikki H. - (Issaquah, WA)
This is what I have been waiting for. good product with good price
S Jacob - (Redlands, CA)
Dont know what that last guys complaining about. I pop the hood a lot more often now just to look at it. Looks great, got here fast, and everyone compliments/comments on it. Im very happy. Thank you, Wes!
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.