Installed connecting the PCV Valve or pressure release hose to the intake pipe, this unit captures and stores excess oil coming from valve cover. This results in clean air recirculating back into the intake unlike the factory system which puts the release tube directly back into the engine. Results a ...
You Are Buying One Brand New Universal Aluminum Coolant Overflow Fill Tank For Many Applications, WRX, Civic, 240SX, Eclipse Full Aluminum ConstructionSize: 5"(W)X 6"(H)Top Depth: 2.5"Bottom Depth: 3" Our New Products are developed in the US on our own race ...
Installed on battery negative terminal or onto chassis, this unit centralizes the grounding point of the electrical mechanisms of the vehicle. This causes less fluctuation for the electrical system and can improve overall performance and responsiveness of the engine end electrical components resulting from proper grounding. A must-have for any ...
top quality header, took only a few days to receive. Will definitely buy from you guys again.
Henry H. - (Tucson, AZ)
This Neuspeed exhaust for my Jetta is incredible! Now my car sound so good and it is not too loud.
Matthew B. - (Austin, TX)
Best upgrade for my Sierra. I am very pleased with the quality and sound. I have received my part just in 4-5 days after I placed the order. Thanks Wes!
Anthony W. - (Piscataway, NJ)
Fast shipping seats look great will definitely be purchasing more items
A Cooper - (Victorville, CA)
Headlights flickered.. had to buy relay harness.. other than that they work great.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.