Just like you don’t want to hesitate for a second before slamming on your car’s brakes during a possible imminent collision, you don’t want your vehicle’s brakes to hesitate in their operation at your moment of greatest need. Failure of even a single braking component could be hazardous, which is why I Love Body Kits carries many aftermarket brake parts from a variety of manufacturers on our site.
Whether you need 2002 Chevrolet Lumina brake rotors, 2002 Chevrolet Lumina brake pads, 2002 Chevrolet Lumina brake lines, or brake fluid, I Love Body Kits keeps a full stock at your disposal from which you can select. Brake pads should especially be watched and replaced when necessary, as they take the brunt of the wear during normal braking maneuvers, meaning they won’t stay as durable as some of the other brake parts in your car. With each piece being so important to responsive braking, you don’t want to miss out on even a single one during your repairs or upgrade job.
Jeremy G. - (Winder,georgia)
Awesome product, especially at when dark!
Debra A. - (Ordway, CO)
gift for my husband and he loves it. I will definitely shop again. good customer support
AL Z. - (Norwood, CO)
Got the duraflex hood for my Corvette, I like it. Good seller
George J. - (Urbana, IL)
Perfect fit on to my FRS. shipping took a little long since it was truck freight but you guys have explained to me prior purchase. Very professional seller. Thank you
Irving V. - (San Diego,california)
I got 04-06 Mitsubishi Lancer Halo Projector Headlights Black w/ HID Combo and they are the best of the west. took a bit to shipped them but after a week and half i got them. all ready to install. thank you ill be purchasing more items. next thing the spoiler and more.
Krystel W. - (Bemidji, MN)
love the hood, looks great, took less than an hour to install.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.