Just like you don’t want to hesitate for a second before slamming on your car’s brakes during a possible imminent collision, you don’t want your vehicle’s brakes to hesitate in their operation at your moment of greatest need. Failure of even a single braking component could be hazardous, which is why I Love Body Kits carries many aftermarket brake parts from a variety of manufacturers on our site.
Whether you need Chevrolet Blazer brake rotors, Chevrolet Blazer brake pads, Chevrolet Blazer brake lines, or brake fluid, I Love Body Kits keeps a full stock at your disposal from which you can select. Brake pads should especially be watched and replaced when necessary, as they take the brunt of the wear during normal braking maneuvers, meaning they won’t stay as durable as some of the other brake parts in your car. With each piece being so important to responsive braking, you don’t want to miss out on even a single one during your repairs or upgrade job.
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
SebastianB - (Orange, NJ)
Good stuff. Fast shipping!
S Jacob - (Redlands, CA)
Dont know what that last guys complaining about. I pop the hood a lot more often now just to look at it. Looks great, got here fast, and everyone compliments/comments on it. Im very happy. Thank you, Wes!
llano - (Salt Lake City,utah)
Great exhuast! Sounds great! Got a little white smoke and a funny smell for the first day or so.
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
Jack F. - (New York, NY)
Took me 1 month to make up my mind to purchase this kit. I am glad that I bought it. Great quality for the price and I get so much attention from everyone who passes me by.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.