The risk of a rollover is particularly high in many larger vehicles, like trucks and SUVs, as well as vehicles that go unusually fast around tight bends and turns. A 2002 Volkswagen Jetta roll cage is designed to help protect a driver or a passenger in the event of a rollover or other serious car accident. Though not equipped in most standard cars, many racecars have been built with 2002 Volkswagen Jetta roll cages in them to protect their drivers from greater harm should an accident occur.
Aftermarket 2002 Volkswagen Jetta roll cages tend to help make the chassis more rigid, benefiting the car’s 2002 Volkswagen Jetta suspension system as whole. Furthermore, there are now instantly released 2002 Volkswagen Jetta roll cages known as roll hoops available. These types of roll hoops instantaneously go to work if the car detects an immediate rollover risk, and their deployment can potentially save lives. You may never face a rollover incident in your life, but if you do, you’ll want to know you’re protected in a worst case scenario.
Eric L. - (bastrop, TX)
I got my Drifter Cobalt kit about 2 weeks ago and I am almost done with the installation (by myself). The front and side fitted alrite w/ some trimming. The rear needed more work but it is expected from a fiberglass kit.
Donald W. - (Fremont, CA)
The quality of the kit is decent, however, it is not as flexible as it advertised. Thanks ILB
llano - (Salt Lake City,utah)
Great exhuast! Sounds great! Got a little white smoke and a funny smell for the first day or so.
Marcus S. - (Staunton, VA)
Super nice fender add on, great quality pieces
Christopher R. - (Mesa. AZ)
Jadon - (Phoenix,arizona)
Great product, very smooth unlike some bodykits, my body guy was amazed on the product said will have it done sooner than thought, I did tho however have to drill 2 holes where the side markers go, but easy enough, everything else matched up and fit perfect to all the body lines very easy do it yourself. Amazing kit very pleased
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.