The risk of a rollover is particularly high in many larger vehicles, like trucks and SUVs, as well as vehicles that go unusually fast around tight bends and turns. A Scion TC roll cage is designed to help protect a driver or a passenger in the event of a rollover or other serious car accident. Though not equipped in most standard cars, many racecars have been built with Scion TC roll cages in them to protect their drivers from greater harm should an accident occur.
Aftermarket Scion TC roll cages tend to help make the chassis more rigid, benefiting the car’s Scion TC suspension system as whole. Furthermore, there are now instantly released Scion TC roll cages known as roll hoops available. These types of roll hoops instantaneously go to work if the car detects an immediate rollover risk, and their deployment can potentially save lives. You may never face a rollover incident in your life, but if you do, you’ll want to know you’re protected in a worst case scenario.
AL Z. - (Norwood, CO)
Got the duraflex hood for my Corvette, I like it. Good seller
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
Chris E. - (Kent, Washington)
One of the best quality spacers that I have seen. Great quality and fast shipping
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
drew - (San Francisco,califo)
great coils, ive had mine on full stiffness since ive bought them which was about 8 months ago and there still solid, highly recommend these
Matthew B. - (Austin, TX)
Best upgrade for my Sierra. I am very pleased with the quality and sound. I have received my part just in 4-5 days after I placed the order. Thanks Wes!
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.