The risk of a rollover is particularly high in many larger vehicles, like trucks and SUVs, as well as vehicles that go unusually fast around tight bends and turns. A 1996 Lexus SC roll cage is designed to help protect a driver or a passenger in the event of a rollover or other serious car accident. Though not equipped in most standard cars, many racecars have been built with 1996 Lexus SC roll cages in them to protect their drivers from greater harm should an accident occur.
Aftermarket 1996 Lexus SC roll cages tend to help make the chassis more rigid, benefiting the car’s 1996 Lexus SC suspension system as whole. Furthermore, there are now instantly released 1996 Lexus SC roll cages known as roll hoops available. These types of roll hoops instantaneously go to work if the car detects an immediate rollover risk, and their deployment can potentially save lives. You may never face a rollover incident in your life, but if you do, you’ll want to know you’re protected in a worst case scenario.
Jacob Finley - (St Louis)
Pretty good quality finish, great fit, weave is okay, and it's the only option out there that I know of which explains the high price (-1 star).
Joe W. - (Fremont, CA)
Great kit! Very good prices
p1Mp.bimmer - (Las Vegas, NV)
Even more attention in the 1M ;) All gloating aside, the cover looks really nice and fit well. ER is all over the forums so I knew I could trust their product.. but ilovebodykits had the 5% coupon and Im glad I went with them, I received the item the following day - were only a few hours away, but still cool.
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Edgar J. - (San Diego, CA)
I bought my headlight and tail lights from Ilovebodykits 3 month ago, this is my second time purchase the product from them. Thanks for the hook up!
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.