The risk of a rollover is particularly high in many larger vehicles, like trucks and SUVs, as well as vehicles that go unusually fast around tight bends and turns. A Infiniti roll cage is designed to help protect a driver or a passenger in the event of a rollover or other serious car accident. Though not equipped in most standard cars, many racecars have been built with Infiniti roll cages in them to protect their drivers from greater harm should an accident occur.
Aftermarket Infiniti roll cages tend to help make the chassis more rigid, benefiting the car’s Infiniti suspension system as whole. Furthermore, there are now instantly released Infiniti roll cages known as roll hoops available. These types of roll hoops instantaneously go to work if the car detects an immediate rollover risk, and their deployment can potentially save lives. You may never face a rollover incident in your life, but if you do, you’ll want to know you’re protected in a worst case scenario.
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
Jeremy G. - (Winder,georgia)
Awesome product, especially at when dark!
Willy G. - (Atlanta GA)
This is my second set of spring for my GTR. I used to ride with Eibach but the front height is higher than my rear. Swift spring rides perfect. The height is even so my car dont look like a drag race car anymore. lol Anyways. I love this purchase
Tony R. - (San Jose, CA)
Great product great price
Andrew C - (Seattle,washington)
Good look, is there any manufactures going on with it?
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.