Pro-Series ball joint allows for quick and easy bottom up camber adjustment. This is especially useful on lowered vehicles with short stroke shock absorbers. By using the Pro-Series balljoint, the Pro and Pro-Plus camber kits have a lower profile that provides 5mm more clearance between the top of the camber ...
The Tuner Series features our industry standard one-piece forged ball joint that we pioneered the use of back in 2000. The new "square" washer plates tie the two bolts together to improve clamping and prevent distortion of the bolt slots. Fits:1996-00 Civic / Del Sol (All Models) Adjustable Camber Kits:+/- ...
Pro-Plus camber kits for vehicles with Macpherson struts come with spherical bearings and aluminum top plates and require coilover suspension. Skunk2 Pro-Plus front camber kits feature high quality low-deflection polyurethane bushings that eliminate the pre-load found with rubber bushings and act like bearings, allowing the arm to pivot freely; which ...
Best combo deal for my accord. the installation is very straight forward..Just a pain to take down my stock exhaust & header since its so rusted. I enjoy the sound and noticeable improvement in response.
Amir F. - (Martinsville, OH)
easy enough to install by myself in 20min. double side tape is not included so I had to get it from the store. Overall a good purchase. fast shipping
Krystel W. - (Bemidji, MN)
love the hood, looks great, took less than an hour to install.
George R. - (Gresham, OR)
My impala looks better than ever! the ride is not as bouncy as my other set of spring and the height is just perfect
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
Joey C. - (San Francisco, CA)
fast delivery & good price.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.