The Tuner Series features our industry standard one-piece forged ball joint that we pioneered the use of back in 2000. The new "square" washer plates tie the two bolts together to improve clamping and prevent distortion of the bolt slots. Fits:1992-95 Civic / Del Sol (All Models) Adjustable Camber Kits:+/- ...
Pro-Plus camber kits for vehicles with Macpherson struts come with spherical bearings and aluminum top plates and require coilover suspension. Skunk2 Pro-Plus front camber kits feature high quality low-deflection polyurethane bushings that eliminate the pre-load found with rubber bushings and act like bearings, allowing the arm to pivot freely; which ...
Pro-Series ball joint allows for quick and easy bottom up camber adjustment. This is especially useful on lowered vehicles with short stroke shock absorbers. By using the Pro-Series balljoint, the Pro and Pro-Plus camber kits have a lower profile that provides 5mm more clearance between the top of the camber ...
92-95 Honda Civic Rear Camber Kit Silver 100% brand new in the box, never been mounted or used Come with 1 pair (1 left side & 1 right side) Made with high quality ABS plastic Professional installation is always recommended
Got the accord headlight in 5 days. Headlight looks really good on my car.
Kevin M. - (Holly Springs, NC)
hood looks good on my GT, got my hood after 6 days of ordering. satisfied customer
George J. - (Urbana, IL)
Perfect fit on to my FRS. shipping took a little long since it was truck freight but you guys have explained to me prior purchase. Very professional seller. Thank you
Christopher W. - (Gaithersburg, MD)
I got it right in time for christmas. my car looks so much better with this tail light & fit right on.
Emily R. - (Watsonville, CA)
Very good customer service - The LED headlight went out after a week - Jon sent me the LED replacement bulb right away and I am happy with the service and product. The car look good with these headlights.
Dan S. - (Easton, PA)
Great hood for my AP1. the hood is not lighter than stock but I got it for the carbon look & it fits pretty darn good.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.