All of the Subaru end link pieces for your Subaru car’s suspension system that you need can be found at I Love Body Kits. From Subaru pillow ball tension rods to Subaru rod ends and more, you can find a large collection of aftermarket Subaru end links for all of your Subaru suspension system needs.
These types of pieces are often overlooked because they’re usually not known by name to the casual car user. If you decide to take on upgrading your Subaru car’s suspension system by yourself, however, you’ll need to make sure you put every odd and end back in place, and by having all of the right aftermarket Subaru end links, you should be able to without delay.
jdm.vip.toy - (Seattle, WA)
Didnt pay attention to the listing.. thought it was authentic. Even though I received my RMA number I ended up deciding to keep the steering wheel. Its actually pretty nice and stronger than expected for a China steering wheel.
Ilyes, C - (Roanoke, VA)
very good quality spoiler - body shop said it was easy to put on. I will order my body kit and hood soon! THX
Richard H. - (Las Vegas, NV)
this is exactly what ive been looking for. fast shipping
Zachary P. - (Kenna, WV)
I was looking for affordable seat cover set. This is the one ! The fits great on my car and the material is good. I like it alot. Thank you Ilovebodykits
Erik L. - (Tulsa, OK)
I didn't give them 5 star cuz the shipping time took a bit long. The quality is 5 star
Ray F. - (Dalton, GA)
This headlights combo is sick! the preinstall hid made the installation so simple. i like how the 6000k beam is. Thanks
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.