Eibach Toyota Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling performance and the car appearance, the aftermarket Eibach Toyota spring rates are stiffer compare to the most of the OEM springs. Putting on the Eibach Toyota lower spring will improve corner grip and decreasing body roll. While you install a set of spring, it is suggested to replace your OE shocks all together. The OEM or aftermarket Eibach Toyota factory replacement shocks are not designed to support the stiffer Eibach Toyota lowering kits. Once the shock and strut went out, you might experience ride hopping and descrease road traction. There are many selection of Eibach Toyota lowering springs available online for you to choose from, you first need to figure out if you are using for daily use or on the race track.
Eibach Toyota Lowering Springs, Eibach Toyota Lowering Kits
Amir F. - (Martinsville, OH)
easy enough to install by myself in 20min. double side tape is not included so I had to get it from the store. Overall a good purchase. fast shipping
Stephanie - (TN)
WOW.. people high beam me all the time because they think I got the brights on.. haha.. super bright!
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Andrew C - (Seattle,washington)
Good look, is there any manufactures going on with it?
Tony R. - (San Jose, CA)
Great product great price
Pedro R. - (Long Beach, CA)
Lowering Springs, Lowering Kits & more
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.