Eibach Ford Lowering Springs are designed to enhance handling performance and the vehicle appearance, the custom Eibach Ford spring rates are stiffer compare to the most of the factory springs. Putting on the Eibach Ford lower spring will improve corner grip and decreasing body roll. While you purchase a set of spring, it is recommended to replace your OE shock absorber at the same time. The stock or aftermarket Eibach Ford OE replacement strut are not designed to handle the stiffer Eibach Ford lowering kits. Once the shock and strut failed, you might feel ride hopping and lose road traction. There are many different brand of Eibach Ford lowering springs available online for you to choose from, you will first need to decide if you are using for street use or on the race course.
Eibach Ford Lowering Springs, Eibach Ford Lowering Kits
John O. - (Orlando, Florida)
The exhaust sound really good. Installation is straight forward. Thanks
Willy F. - (Bentonville, AR)
very nice quality shift knob. thx
Jack F. - (New York, NY)
Took me 1 month to make up my mind to purchase this kit. I am glad that I bought it. Great quality for the price and I get so much attention from everyone who passes me by.
Ray F. - (Dalton, GA)
This headlights combo is sick! the preinstall hid made the installation so simple. i like how the 6000k beam is. Thanks
Chance Sitandon - (Kent,washington)
This straight pipe is very nice. I bought 1 myself for me 85 Corolla and it sounds really nice also. I don't use the silencer as much but besides that everythings nice. I'm 15 right now and I'm trying to get somewhere with my 85 Corolla that me dad loaned to me. They straight pipe I bought just killed it. Its really awesome!
Reyes G. - (Bridgeport, CT)
I LOVE IT!
Lowering Springs, Lowering Kits & more
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.