Tanabe Lowering Springs are designed to enhance handling performance and the vehicle appearance, the custom Tanabe spring rates are stiffer compare to the most of the factory springs. Putting on the Tanabe lower spring will enhance corner grip and reducing body roll. While you install a set of lowering spring, it is recommended to change your OE shock absorber at the same time. The stock or aftermarket Tanabe factory replacement strut are not engineered to support the stiffer Tanabe lowering kits. Once the shock and strut went out, you might feel ride hopping and lose road traction. There are many selection of Tanabe lowering springs available on our online catalog for you to choose from, you first need to figure out if you are using for street use or on the race track.
Tanabe Lowering Springs, Tanabe Lowering Kits
Roland S. - (Beaumont, TX)
Absolutely worth every penny with the purchase. I love the look of my car with this lip installed.
Matthew B. - (Austin, TX)
Best upgrade for my Sierra. I am very pleased with the quality and sound. I have received my part just in 4-5 days after I placed the order. Thanks Wes!
Erwin Y. - (Kent, WA)
body shop said this is one of the best wide body kit in the market. It fits good without much modifications.
Timothy G. - (Fort Plain, NY)
Best combo deal for my accord. the installation is very straight forward..Just a pain to take down my stock exhaust & header since its so rusted. I enjoy the sound and noticeable improvement in response.
Andrew L. - (Concord,Ontario)
I bought the prodrive-style front lip for the 02 wrx.Between order-complete to lip at my door was < 4 days. The product is legit and of decent quality. The packaging was great and the lip itself seems to fit really well. As cheesy as it sounds, I am glad I bought from ilovebodykits.
Edgar G - (Edgeley, ND)
Easy to install, very well manufactured product.
Lowering Springs, Lowering Kits & more
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.