You can find a pair of stylish and affordable 2003 Pontiac Sunfire seats from our online store, at ILB, we are constantly updating the newest Custom 2003 Pontiac Sunfire seats,2003 Pontiac Sunfire seat belt harness,2003 Pontiac Sunfire seat brackets for you to choose from. Unlike other online stores, we have a 20,000 sft warehouse to inventory most of the 2003 Pontiac Sunfire performance racing seats that we are offering. This is also what differentiates ILB versus other competitors by offering fast shipping and high quality customer services. Where to buy racing seats? You can shop with us here!
Buy Bride racing seats, Recaro racing seats, Sparco racing seats, Adjustable racing seats and other quality selection of seats at extremely low prices!
Custom 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Seats
Cheap 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Seats
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Seats For Sale
Cheap 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Seats
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Adjustable racing seats
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Recaro Racing Seats
Black 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Racing Seats
White 2003 Pontiac Sunfire racing seats
Red 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Racing Seats
Buy 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Racing Seats
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Racing Seat
Bride 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Racing Seat
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Chris. D - (Columbus, GA)
Good product & service. light works excellent.
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Mark F. - (St. Louis, MO)
I am riding this spring with my stock shocks and it feels just right. The spring is not stiff like my previous spring set. Thanks Ilovebodykits
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.