You Are Buying One Brand New SR20DET Stock Turbo Elbow Outlet Pipe, O2 Housing for NISSAN S13 S14 S15 240SXwith SR20DET Swap We also offer many newer design of S13 S14 products, SR20DET, KA24E, KA24DE, RB20/25 Manifold, Complete turbo kit, FMIC Kit and Catback system, ...
You Are Buying OneBrand New Engine Pipe for NISSAN 240SX S13 S14 SR20DET , 3" Pipe We also offer many newer design of S13 S14 products, SR20DET, KA24E, KA24DE, RB20/25 Manifold, Complete turbo kit, FMIC Kit and Catback system, check our other product listings
You Are Buying The Following 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Downpipe for 89-99 Nissan 240SX with S13 or S14 SR20DET Swap with Factory GT28 Turbo This is a combo pipe that replaces factory turbo elbow and donwpipe in one ...
You Are Buying One Brand New SR20DET Stock Turbo Elbow Outlet Pipe, O2 Housing for NISSAN S13 S14 S15 240SXwith SR20DET Swap We also offer many newer design of S13 S14 products, SR20DET, KA24E, KA24DE, RB20/25 Manifold, Complete turbo kit, FMIC Kit and Catback system, check ...
You Are Buying The Following 2" O.D. Universal Stainless Steel Wastgate Dump Tube4 Bolt Flange Fits 50mm WastgateWorks for Many Turbo Applications that has 50mm External Wastegate. Such as Toyota Supra 2JZGE, 2JZGTE, 1JZGTE
This exhaust is amazing! my car runs more smooth now and sound is incredible at downshift.
Edgar G - (Edgeley, ND)
Easy to install, very well manufactured product.
Jon W. - (Centennial, CO)
I have received my Civic led headlights after 5 days of purchase. Ilovebodykits is doing a good job on getting my stuff quickly and I have already been ordering from them since 2010. The headlight quality is good and easy to install.
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
Jack D. - (Austin, TX)
my car sounds aggressive with this exhaust n i felt the acceleration is smoother n more power when the vtec kicks
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.