Our Hi-Performance Down Pipe made by C.N.C. Chrome Finished Stainless Steel can significantly improve exhaust flow. These downpipes are properly sized to maximize power and torque. 100% Brand New in Original Box3" Diameter Down Pipe, Does Not Fit Stock Parts Increase Air Flow and ...
You Are Buying One Brand New 3" Turbo Exhaust DownPipe for 95-99 Mitsubishi 2G FWD Eclipse/Talon Turbo Downpipe We also offer Many DSM Turbo Products, Manifold, Complete turbo kit, FMIC kit and Catback system, check our other product listings
Our Hi-Performance Down Pipe made by C.N.C. Chrome Finished Stainless Steel can significantly improve exhaust flow. These downpipes are properly sized to maximize power and torque. 100% Brand New in Original Box2.5" Diameter Down Pipe Increase Air Flow and Performance. Increase 5-10 Horse Power. ...
You Are Buying The Following 2" O.D. Universal Stainless Steel Wastgate Dump Tube4 Bolt Flange Fits 50mm WastgateWorks for Many Turbo Applications that has 50mm External Wastegate. Such as Toyota Supra 2JZGE, 2JZGTE, 1JZGTE
The exhaust sound really good. Installation is straight forward. Thanks
Rebecca T. - (Saint Charles, MO)
The lowering height is perfect on my car.
Andrew L. - (Concord,Ontario)
I bought the prodrive-style front lip for the 02 wrx.Between order-complete to lip at my door was < 4 days. The product is legit and of decent quality. The packaging was great and the lip itself seems to fit really well. As cheesy as it sounds, I am glad I bought from ilovebodykits.
Maria S. - (Chicago,illinois)
fits good, no complain
Kevin M. - (Holly Springs, NC)
hood looks good on my GT, got my hood after 6 days of ordering. satisfied customer
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.