When you have purchased a 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix cold air intake for your vehicle, you might want to consider putting on a full 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix cat back exhaust as well. 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix Cold air intake system directs more cool air into the combustion chamber, in result, the fuel burns better with colder condensed oxygen. With all these exhaust gases exiting the motor, The exhaust flow is highly restricted by the 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix catalytic converter and factory 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix cat back exhaust that created much back-pressure. Installing 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix performance exhaust system will help to reduce back-pressure dramatically from bigger piping diameter & straighter pipe design. You can find the best 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust from our online catalog. Discounted 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems are now offered with free shipping and way below MSRP.
Irving V. - (San Diego,california)
I got 04-06 Mitsubishi Lancer Halo Projector Headlights Black w/ HID Combo and they are the best of the west. took a bit to shipped them but after a week and half i got them. all ready to install. thank you ill be purchasing more items. next thing the spoiler and more.
Stephanie - (TN)
WOW.. people high beam me all the time because they think I got the brights on.. haha.. super bright!
Steve J. - (Irvine, CA)
High quality OE replacement corner light. Way cheaper than the factory replacement from the dealership
p1Mp.bimmer - (Las Vegas, NV)
Even more attention in the 1M ;) All gloating aside, the cover looks really nice and fit well. ER is all over the forums so I knew I could trust their product.. but ilovebodykits had the 5% coupon and Im glad I went with them, I received the item the following day - were only a few hours away, but still cool.
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Christopher W. - (Gaithersburg, MD)
I got it right in time for christmas. my car looks so much better with this tail light & fit right on.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.