When you have purchased a 2005 Aston Martin Volante cold air intake for your vehicle, you might want to consider putting on a full 2005 Aston Martin Volante cat back exhaust as well. 2005 Aston Martin Volante Cold air intake system directs more cool air into the combustion chamber, in result, the fuel burns better with colder condensed oxygen. With all these exhaust gases exiting the motor, The exhaust flow is highly restricted by the 2005 Aston Martin Volante catalytic converter and factory 2005 Aston Martin Volante cat back exhaust that created much back-pressure. Installing 2005 Aston Martin Volante performance exhaust system will help to reduce back-pressure dramatically from bigger piping diameter & straighter pipe design. You can find the best 2005 Aston Martin Volante exhaust from our online catalog. Discounted 2005 Aston Martin Volante exhaust systems are now offered with free shipping and way below MSRP.
Marlin A - (Conyers, GA)
very fast shipping
Robert M. - (Aurora, CO)
This bodykit is awesome. It is worth every dime that i ve spent. Fitment & quality is good.
S Jacob - (Redlands, CA)
Dont know what that last guys complaining about. I pop the hood a lot more often now just to look at it. Looks great, got here fast, and everyone compliments/comments on it. Im very happy. Thank you, Wes!
Francis M. - (Fairfax, CA)
I like the headlight I have trouble to do the wiring for the halo. The manufacturer should include the instruction with the purchase
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
BerettaM9 - (Kinney, TX)
If you have a newer vehicle, especially European, you have to spend a little extra money on one of these CANBUS kits. Ive been through several other types of HID kits and my lights would flicker, or one side wouldnt turn on, and I would get the warning light on my dash. As soon as I installed this kit, my problems were gone. I'm very happy with this kit - MUCH brighter than any of the other kits Id previously purchased.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.