Product Style: Round Air Filter Height: 1.063 in (27 mm) Inner Wire: No Inside Diameter: 1.063 in (27 mm) Outside Diameter: 2 in (51 mm) Top Style: Open Top Material/Finish: None Weight: 0.1 lb (0 kg) Product Box Length: 6 in (152 mm) Product Box Width: 4.13 in (105 mm) ...
Product Style: Round Air Filter Height: 1.062 in (27 mm) Inner Wire: No Inside Diameter: 0.25 in (6 mm) Outside Diameter: 1.25 in (32 mm) Top Style: Open Top Material/Finish: None Weight: 0.1 lb (0 kg) Product Box Length: 6 in (152 mm) Product Box Width: 4.13 in (105 mm) ...
Product Style: Round Tapered Universal Air Filter Base Outside Diameter: 2.25 in (57 mm) Flange Inside Diameter: 1.125 in (29 mm) Flange Length: 0.625 in (16 mm) Flange Type: Centered Height: 2.5 in (64 mm) Top Outside Diameter: 2 in (51 mm) Top Style: Metal Top Material/Finish: Chrome Weight: 0.3 ...
Product Style: Round Tapered Universal Air Filter Base Outside Diameter: 3 in (76 mm) Flange Inside Diameter: 1.938 in (49 mm) Flange Length: 0.625 in (16 mm) Flange Type: Centered Height: 3 in (76 mm) Top Outside Diameter: 2 in (51 mm) Top Style: Metal Top Material/Finish: Chrome Filter Re-Oiling ...
There was a slight scratch in the clear coat that I had to buff out. All in all a nice piece. I dont think anyone else makes a carbon N54 engine cover. Item reached me in 2 days though, that was impressive.
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
john - (Los Angeles,CA)
It looks great,,no instructions at all.dont know how i will do the horn,no way on my car..also the top part of wheel feels like i can bend it in half,not strong at all..need to make it stronger..i am sure in one year it will fall apart.
Christopher R. - (Mesa. AZ)
Andrew P. - (gettysburg, PA)
good coilover kit for my IS, significantly improved the handling on cornering and not too stiff for daily use. highly recommended.
drew - (San Francisco,califo)
great coils, ive had mine on full stiffness since ive bought them which was about 8 months ago and there still solid, highly recommend these
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.