An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, 1978 Volkswagen Jetta vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the 1978 Volkswagen Jetta engine directly. 1978 Volkswagen Jetta Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the 1978 Volkswagen Jetta car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket 1978 Volkswagen Jetta air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. 1978 Volkswagen Jetta Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so 1978 Volkswagen Jetta cold air intakes have become popular 1978 Volkswagen Jetta intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater 1978 Volkswagen Jetta air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded 1978 Volkswagen Jetta air intake system in your car.
Andrew L. - (Concord,Ontario)
I bought the prodrive-style front lip for the 02 wrx.Between order-complete to lip at my door was < 4 days. The product is legit and of decent quality. The packaging was great and the lip itself seems to fit really well. As cheesy as it sounds, I am glad I bought from ilovebodykits.
Willy G. - (Atlanta GA)
This is my second set of spring for my GTR. I used to ride with Eibach but the front height is higher than my rear. Swift spring rides perfect. The height is even so my car dont look like a drag race car anymore. lol Anyways. I love this purchase
Seth W. - (Fort Wayne, IN)
BASIS COILOVER RIDES COMFORTABLELY ON MY CAR AND MY CAR LOOKS SOOO GOOD NOW. I AM SATISFIED WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I VE SPENT. THANKS ILB! YOU GUYS ROCK
Aaron B. - (New York, NY)
Thanks Ilovebodykits! I really like what I got!
Pedro R. - (Long Beach, CA)
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.