An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, 1976 Volkswagen Jetta vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the 1976 Volkswagen Jetta engine directly. 1976 Volkswagen Jetta Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the 1976 Volkswagen Jetta car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket 1976 Volkswagen Jetta air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. 1976 Volkswagen Jetta Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so 1976 Volkswagen Jetta cold air intakes have become popular 1976 Volkswagen Jetta intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater 1976 Volkswagen Jetta air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded 1976 Volkswagen Jetta air intake system in your car.
George J. - (Urbana, IL)
Perfect fit on to my FRS. shipping took a little long since it was truck freight but you guys have explained to me prior purchase. Very professional seller. Thank you
Helbert R. - (Suitland, MD)
Received the hood after 7 days from the order date. thanks for the quick shipping! I have already putted on the hood and my accord looks really slick now. Thanks ilovebodykits
Alex B. - (Stone Mountain,georg)
Shipped fast, packaged well, wasn't a single crack or scratch on the bumper.
Jack F. - (New York, NY)
Took me 1 month to make up my mind to purchase this kit. I am glad that I bought it. Great quality for the price and I get so much attention from everyone who passes me by.
Grey Nebker - (Boise,idaho)
Was a little worried about getting this exhaust because of the amazing price, but was really surprised. Shipping was fast. less than a week. Install was easy, bolted right up, everything where it's supposed to be. Looks really good on my car and sounds great. Nice deep sound, not buzzy. Loud but not TOO loud. Noticed the power increase immediately. Really good exhaust for those of us on a tight budget.
Chris. D - (Columbus, GA)
Good product & service. light works excellent.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.