An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, Toyota Minivan vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the Toyota Minivan engine directly. Toyota Minivan Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the Toyota Minivan car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket Toyota Minivan air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. Toyota Minivan Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so Toyota Minivan cold air intakes have become popular Toyota Minivan intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater Toyota Minivan air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded Toyota Minivan air intake system in your car.
Jadon - (Phoenix,arizona)
Great product, very smooth unlike some bodykits, my body guy was amazed on the product said will have it done sooner than thought, I did tho however have to drill 2 holes where the side markers go, but easy enough, everything else matched up and fit perfect to all the body lines very easy do it yourself. Amazing kit very pleased
Willy G. - (Atlanta GA)
This is my second set of spring for my GTR. I used to ride with Eibach but the front height is higher than my rear. Swift spring rides perfect. The height is even so my car dont look like a drag race car anymore. lol Anyways. I love this purchase
Tim T. - (.Raleigh, NC)
top quality header, took only a few days to receive. Will definitely buy from you guys again.
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Erwin Y. - (Kent, WA)
body shop said this is one of the best wide body kit in the market. It fits good without much modifications.
Nikki H. - (Issaquah, WA)
This is what I have been waiting for. good product with good price
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.