An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, Saab 92-X vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the Saab 92-X engine directly. Saab 92-X Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the Saab 92-X car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket Saab 92-X air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. Saab 92-X Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so Saab 92-X cold air intakes have become popular Saab 92-X intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater Saab 92-X air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded Saab 92-X air intake system in your car.
Marcius T. - (Elk City, OK)
This kit looks so good intalled. very satisfied customer
Debra A. - (Ordway, CO)
gift for my husband and he loves it. I will definitely shop again. good customer support
Timothy G. - (Fort Plain, NY)
Best combo deal for my accord. the installation is very straight forward..Just a pain to take down my stock exhaust & header since its so rusted. I enjoy the sound and noticeable improvement in response.
Joey C. - (San Francisco, CA)
fast delivery & good price.
A Cooper - (Victorville, CA)
Headlights flickered.. had to buy relay harness.. other than that they work great.
Jersey W. - (Denver, CO)
i got this fast thanks
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.