An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, Mercedes C (W203) vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the Mercedes C (W203) engine directly. Mercedes C (W203) Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the Mercedes C (W203) car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket Mercedes C (W203) air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. Mercedes C (W203) Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so Mercedes C (W203) cold air intakes have become popular Mercedes C (W203) intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater Mercedes C (W203) air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded Mercedes C (W203) air intake system in your car.
Andrew C - (Seattle,washington)
Good look, is there any manufactures going on with it?
Carlos, E - (Salina, KS)
The fitment & quality isn't that great but it's acceptable overall. Good service people.
Takashi, M - (Honolulu, HI)
I ordered my spacer over the phone and asked for expedited shipping. Wes recommended to me that USPS priority large box will work just fine for this package and told me no need to pay extra. I got my package 3 days after i ordered it. I am pleased with the service and honesty from your company. Tha
Ray F. - (Dalton, GA)
This headlights combo is sick! the preinstall hid made the installation so simple. i like how the 6000k beam is. Thanks
Grey Nebker - (Boise,idaho)
Was a little worried about getting this exhaust because of the amazing price, but was really surprised. Shipping was fast. less than a week. Install was easy, bolted right up, everything where it's supposed to be. Looks really good on my car and sounds great. Nice deep sound, not buzzy. Loud but not TOO loud. Noticed the power increase immediately. Really good exhaust for those of us on a tight budget.
Jack F. - (New York, NY)
Took me 1 month to make up my mind to purchase this kit. I am glad that I bought it. Great quality for the price and I get so much attention from everyone who passes me by.
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.