An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, 2005 Honda S2000 vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the 2005 Honda S2000 engine directly. 2005 Honda S2000 Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the 2005 Honda S2000 car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket 2005 Honda S2000 air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. 2005 Honda S2000 Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so 2005 Honda S2000 cold air intakes have become popular 2005 Honda S2000 intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater 2005 Honda S2000 air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded 2005 Honda S2000 air intake system in your car.
Xavier D. - (Fairdale, KY)
Was ify after reading some things in forums about this site. But it was a very good buying experience. tje exhaust sounds great and really simple to install other than the pressed bolts on the first flange. shipping took a week.
g.stewart - (Grand Rapids, MI)
Surprisingly good quality for the price. Adheres nicely and hasn't shown any signs of fading. Shipping time was just over a week. Thank you guys.
Debra A. - (Ordway, CO)
gift for my husband and he loves it. I will definitely shop again. good customer support
Frank S. - (Ontario, CA)
I have the full H&R set up on my car and I love the quality of the parts. I have sold my Eibach springs to get the H&R coilover and I know my decision is right! Thanks Ilovebodykits
Matt B. - (Mayfield, KY)
very nice quality hood. good fitment and I install it myself
Alex H - (Everett, WA)
I bought my 94 civic cat back and it works good for me. I am not sure if my car is going faster now but it sounded darn good now.lol
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.