An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, Honda CRX vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the Honda CRX engine directly. Honda CRX Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the Honda CRX car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket Honda CRX air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. Honda CRX Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so Honda CRX cold air intakes have become popular Honda CRX intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater Honda CRX air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded Honda CRX air intake system in your car.
Mark F. - (St. Louis, MO)
I am riding this spring with my stock shocks and it feels just right. The spring is not stiff like my previous spring set. Thanks Ilovebodykits
Alfonzo Z. - (Riverside, OH)
Got the accord headlight in 5 days. Headlight looks really good on my car.
C Hayden - (Riverside, CA)
Amazing deal.. darn good product. SIGNIFICANTLY brighter. Only hiccup was a bad ballast which was replaced - replacement left the same day I called in.
Eric L. - (bastrop, TX)
I got my Drifter Cobalt kit about 2 weeks ago and I am almost done with the installation (by myself). The front and side fitted alrite w/ some trimming. The rear needed more work but it is expected from a fiberglass kit.
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Marshall J - (Wildwood, MI)
first time buying product from this company, grille came fast & look good on my sentra. good seller
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.