An internal combustion engine uses oxygen just as fires require oxygen to keep aflame. There is no internal oxygen tank in a car for this purpose, as that wouldn’t be very efficient. Instead, 1991 Chevrolet Corvette vehicle manufacturers equip cars with intakes that bring air inside to the 1991 Chevrolet Corvette engine directly. 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Air intakes are designed to provide the least inhibited route possible for the air to reach from outside the 1991 Chevrolet Corvette car all the way to the engine, though stock versions aren’t always the most effective.
For that reason, many car owners turn to aftermarket 1991 Chevrolet Corvette air intakes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their vehicles’ intake capacity. The greater the amount of oxygen supplied to the engine, the more power it can produce. 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Cold air has more oxygen, for instance, so 1991 Chevrolet Corvette cold air intakes have become popular 1991 Chevrolet Corvette intake upgrades. Other upgrade types focus more on greater 1991 Chevrolet Corvette air intake capacity period, but either way, you’ll end up with a better performing engine using an upgraded 1991 Chevrolet Corvette air intake system in your car.
Henry H. - (Tucson, AZ)
This Neuspeed exhaust for my Jetta is incredible! Now my car sound so good and it is not too loud.
Jeremy G. - (Winder,georgia)
Awesome product, especially at when dark!
Mark F. - (St. Louis, MO)
I am riding this spring with my stock shocks and it feels just right. The spring is not stiff like my previous spring set. Thanks Ilovebodykits
jdm.vip.toy - (Seattle, WA)
Didnt pay attention to the listing.. thought it was authentic. Even though I received my RMA number I ended up deciding to keep the steering wheel. Its actually pretty nice and stronger than expected for a China steering wheel.
Kevin M. - (Holly Springs, NC)
hood looks good on my GT, got my hood after 6 days of ordering. satisfied customer
Jack D. - (Austin, TX)
my car sounds aggressive with this exhaust n i felt the acceleration is smoother n more power when the vtec kicks
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.