An air vent on the Ford Focus bonnet that enables flow of air directly to the engine compartment is called a Ford Focus hood scoop or a bonnet scoop. If the Ford Focus vent is closed and doesn’t actually carry the air to the engine compartment it serves only a decorative purpose. Ford Focus Window louvers are framed openings in the window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal members for admitting air and light and keeping the rain out. Ford Focus Window louvers can be fitted on to your car window. Window louvers give your car a great stylized look.
JMendez - (Miami, FL)
Just like the real Nardi Corn, just a whole lot less expensive! Happy with my purchase!
p1Mp.bimmer - (Las Vegas, NV)
Even more attention in the 1M ;) All gloating aside, the cover looks really nice and fit well. ER is all over the forums so I knew I could trust their product.. but ilovebodykits had the 5% coupon and Im glad I went with them, I received the item the following day - were only a few hours away, but still cool.
Jeff L. - (Richmond, CA)
Nice product, only took me about 20 minutes to put it on my car.
llano - (Salt Lake City,utah)
Great exhuast! Sounds great! Got a little white smoke and a funny smell for the first day or so.
Daniel W. - (Austin TX)
Great quality product!
AL Z. - (Norwood, CO)
Got the duraflex hood for my Corvette, I like it. Good seller
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.