An air vent on the Cadillac CTS bonnet that enables flow of air directly to the engine compartment is called a Cadillac CTS hood scoop or a bonnet scoop. If the Cadillac CTS vent is closed and doesn’t actually carry the air to the engine compartment it serves only a decorative purpose. Cadillac CTS Window louvers are framed openings in the window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal members for admitting air and light and keeping the rain out. Cadillac CTS Window louvers can be fitted on to your car window. Window louvers give your car a great stylized look.
Wes S. - (Houston, TX)
This Mugen knock off made my civic look so much better. I am glad to find you guys on Google.
Jacob Finley - (St Louis)
Pretty good quality finish, great fit, weave is okay, and it's the only option out there that I know of which explains the high price (-1 star).
CamSS_85 - (Staten Island, NY)
I would have rated these a 5 if it were not for the fact that they needed some additional sealant around the lens. Luckily I had some left over rubber sealant lying around - I'd read about and experienced this before with my other aftermarket lights. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and the customer service. I was notified of a short backorder (about a week) shortly after placing my order, which happens from time to time. Wes kept me updated and called me as soon as the item left. Great guys to deal with!
Roland S. - (Beaumont, TX)
Absolutely worth every penny with the purchase. I love the look of my car with this lip installed.
Chris L. - (Stoneham, MA)
These seat covers are amazing...they were easy to install on my 2009 VW Rabbit and match my interior perfectly. I looked all over for affordable seat covers in this color and ilovebodykits.com was the only place I could find that carried them in the style I wanted. I would definitely by more items f
Marlin A - (Conyers, GA)
very fast shipping
Important things to know prior purchasing body kit products
1) All fiberglass body kits will require prep work prior painting.
2) Due to the nature of fiberglass, products will always require minor sanding, cutting, shaving and/or filling prior installing to take out any minor imperfections on aerodynamic products. Body Kit is not a finished product, it requires proper installation & paint procedure to turn it into the "show look" as you desired.
3) It is important to have the product installed by a professional custom body shop that has experience working with aftermarket body kits. Not just a regular body shop that only has experience with OE part repairs.
4) Our customer guarantee on all Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, Vfiber and AIT Racing fiberglass body kit products is that you can return your purchased product within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Products are not-refundable if altered in anyway. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment & imperfection issues.
5) The factory reinforcement bar may be required to remove prior installation.
6) Upon shipment arrivals, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the package for any major damages to the parts. If you do find damage, please specify to the driver and noted it on the delivery receipt. Please accept the package as is and notify us immediately. Our RMA team will file a damage claim and ship you new parts as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occurred, we will ship replacements once the damage claim is won.
7) If a product is damaged in transit and not noted so on the delivery receipt. We will be unable to provide any further assistance with claim beyond that point.